NSCL offers customs services for both import and export shipments arriving in Canada and all major international ports and airports that is arranged by our international Agency partners.
Our Services include:
- Release of goods at all Canadian ports of entry (ACROSS: Accelerated Commercial Release Operations Support System)
- Release with minimal documentation (RMD)
- Release from pre-arrival inspection system (PARS: Pre-arrival Review System)
- Release of goods in bond (ex-warehouse)
Our experienced staff will ensure our client's expectations, as well as the Canadian government's varied requirements, are met.
- In-depth knowledge of documentation requirements for (Agriculture, Health, Transport, Energy, etc.) and products that are subject to special import measures (Anti-dumping and Countervailing duties)
- List of products subject to the Special Import Measures Act (SIMA)
- Arrange for Import permits and Export licenses on behalf of our clients
- Import and Export documentation processes
- Temporary importation
- Importation of non-residents
- Arranging expedited deliveries to Importer/consignee
- Monitor and follow-up of the shipments from Origin to destination
For the release of your goods, we communicate electronically with the Canada Borders Services Agency. We can arrange services with the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade for Import permits and Export licenses.
To ensure the accuracy and uniformity of your customs declarations, we have developed computerized profiles for our clients. This assures that your entry information is consistently applied. Our experienced staff will inform you of all changes announced by the CBSA.
- Determination of tariff classification, applicable rates and of your good's value for duty
- Preparation and presentation of customs accounting document (CADEX: Customs Automated Exchange System)
We are open 7 days a week and after hour availability and our emergency contacts, can be reached at any time to set up and expedite entries to your shipments.